Please ensure you have read my full terms and conditions on my website. My terms include my cancellation policy, treatment terms, packages, website orders, product orders, payment and refunds, use of website and data protection.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
The term ‘Be my guest salon’ or ‘Be my guest’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 76 Palmerston Road, Southsea, Hampshire PO53PT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Appointment and Booking Terms & Conditions
Please be aware that where possible you will need to come to your appointment alone, this is because we use chemicals ands sharp objects in the salon that may be harmful if handled by minors or unauthorised personnel may cause harm.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, then we may not be able to carry out your booked service and you will be charged full price for your service.
It’s important to ensure that we have enough time to complete your service to a high standard. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, then we may need to reschedule your service. You may be charged in full for the service you had booked, and you will not be able to re-book until payment has been made.
Booking fees might be taken in order to secure your appointment with us. we’er a small business and last-minute cancellations and no-shows have a significant impact on the business.
Booking fees ensure that our time is protected and that your appointment is secured for you.
New clients are permitted to pay a 25% deposit which is non-refunded if over 15minutes late or not shown on the day.
regular clients will need to pay a 25% deposit going forward if previous appointment has been cancelled within 48, not shown up or over 15minutes late.
If you cancel your appointment in less than 48 hours your booking fee will not be refunded to you.
If you don’t attend your appointment your booking fee will not be refunded to you.
If you move your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice, then your booking fee is non-transferable and you will be required to pay a further booking fee to secure another appointment.
Booking fees are payable at the time of booking.
Credit/Debit cards, Cash and PayPal or Contactless payments.
Payment is due on the day of your service.
Your custom is very important to us and we will always do our utmost to fit you in for an appointment. We see your appointment as a verbal agreement between us and that time is reserved especially for you, for the time it takes to complete the services you have requested. If you cannot make your appointment the stylist will have gaps in their day, and this directly affects their pay as well as the salons’ revenue.
If you need to cancel your appointment outside the 48 Hours notice there will be no future penalties. Should you cancel within 48hours or No show you will be required to pay a 25% deposit on all future appointments.
All New clients are required to pay a 25% deposit to secure an appointment and will be contacted directly by the salon.
BE my guest salon have a strict "no refund" policy. If any results are different to what has been agreed and signed by the client & stylist then a redo by the same stylist will take place. We pride ourselves on customer care and satisfaction, if for any reason you are not satisfied, please let us know in order for us to rectify this.
COVID-19 CANCELLATIONS: OUR CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE BELOW:
If you are unable to attend your appointment because you, or someone in your household, have a positive COVID-19 test, then you will need to send me a copy of your confirmed PCR test result, before I can waive the cancellation fee.
If you have a positive lateral flow – then you will need to send a photo of this to me the night before/morning of your appointment, if you have not yet had the results of your PCR test/or just tested positive.
You can purchase a gift card for your loved ones for the amount of your choice. However please note that gift voucher expire 24 months after purchase.
We do not offer any other forms of discounts or codes.
Bookings can be made online via our website (www.bemyguestsalon.com) or Ovatu (https://bemyguestsalon.book.app)
You can also book over the telephone on 02392426622 or via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bemyguestsalon) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bemyguestsalon).
Right to refuse Service
We reserve the right to refuse service if we do not feel that it is suitable or appropriate to carry out your service. It is important that we are the right fit for each other. we will refuse services under the following circumstances (included, but not limited to):
* If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
* Any aggressive behaviour or rudeness will not be accepted.
* If you have a contraindication or health condition that means you are unsuitable for our services.
* If there have been multiple cancellations or any payment issues previously.
* If we believe or discover any dishonest practice is or has taken place, such as someone who has attempted to obtain professional services without paying or has used social media in an abusive and damaging way.
As we go through a full consultation process both before and during your service, we are confident that you will love your results. However, if you are not happy with your service then please notify me in the following way:
Please send me your concerns in writing to email@example.com
Please allow 2 working days for a response (Tuesday to Saturday working days, excluding bank holidays and annual leave).
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Be my guest salon and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Be my guest. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Be my guest takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Be my guest is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Be my guest may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15/02/2023
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 76 Palmerston Road, Southsea, PO53PT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content are copyright of Be my guest salon – © Be my guest salon 2016-2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.